The XXL drainage system
Maximum retention volume combined with maximum stability
The channel with enormous retention volumes can collect up to 512 liters per running meter, thus providing immediate near-surface retention space.
In the process, the optimized hyperbola design masters even the highest loads by offering maximum stablility.
The fact that there is no lateral sheathing (Type I installation) elliminates laborious, cost intensive processing steps.
Backflow hazards are everywhere
The BIRCOmax-i channel system with steel reinforcement and resistance to load class F 900 safeguards even large paved surfaces during heavy rain.
The elements are layed from above through laying anchors screwed in the thread of the 5 m cast iron frame.
Up to 3 meter long channel elements guarantee fast laying with a low number of joints.
BIRCOmax-i I Facts
- Channel system : NW 220, 320, 420 and 520, each one available with several contstruction heights
- High quality C 60/75 concrete
- Constrcution lengths: 1.50 and 3.00 meters
- New BIRCOhyperbola construction form for maximum stability
- Type I installation
- 5 mm ductile iron frame with CDP coating
- Shift protection and 8-point per meter M12 bolt connection on grating
- Continuous anchoring system
- Professional jointing
- Load class: A 15 - F 900, EN 1433
- High inflow volumes
- Short delivery times even for large quantities
BIRCOmax-i I Application areas
- Airports / Airside
- Sea and inland ports
- Industry and logistics centers
- Parking lots with turning trucks
- Forecourts of public buildings, train stations, schools and event venues
- Traffic routes
- Anywhere where large volumes of water need to be immediately absorbed
- Addition to sewage networks