BIRCOdicht point drainage guarantees the safe collection and retention even of highly aggressive agents. Applicable as shut-off outfall units, point drainage and sump wells or in combination with BIRCOdicht line drainage.
BIRCOdicht point drainage | Facts
- Shut-off outfall units or point drainage
- Official certification (No. Z-74.4-52)
- Sump well (without WHG certification)
- With solid steel frames (removable)
- Channel connection up to nominal width 300
- Load class: A 15 – E 600
- Gratings with 4 bolt connections (dip-coated in black, galvanised, stainless steel, fibreglass-reinforced plastic)
BIRCOdicht point drainage | Areas of application
- Chemical plants
- Petrol stations, extinguishing water collection points
- Facilities for the storage, filling and transferring of water-hazardous substances (WHG areas) with the stress stages “Low”, “Medium” and “High”
- Industrial construction, acid-protection construction
- Production areas, transport hubs
In the channels and gullies in the BIRCOdicht system, the reinforced concrete channels are lined with PEHD, combining the stability of concrete with the safety and high resistance level of PEHD to aggressive substances. BIRCOdicht and the PEHD materials used are approved by the presiding construction authorities.