BIRCOslim® I The lightweight channel with strong features
In landscaping, the materials should be light, but also stable and durable. Installation must be simple and quick. The new BIRCOslim® has all this. High-quality concrete of grade C40/50 and yet a weight from 12.9 kg per running metre of drainage channel. The slim flanks of the BIRCOhyperbel design make it possible. And we have changed something else: the BIRCOslim® is one of the first drainage channels from BIRCO to offer steel angles with a Magnelis® coating (zinc, aluminium, magnesium). An unbeatable protection against corrosion.
As a new drainage system, in addition to the BIRCOslim® drainage channels, we also offer a high-performance outfall unit, attractive gratings, end caps and the BIRCO service for drilling and cutting.
A valuable system with a low weight and excellent drainage performance.
BIRCOslim® I Facts
- Channel system: NW 100 without slope
- Also available as a shallow channel
- With anchoring system
- Steel angles with zinc/aluminium/magnesium coating (Magnelis®)
- Best corrosion resistance (10 times better than galvanised steel)
- BIRCOhyperbolic construction for long-lasting stability
- Lengths: 0.50 and 1.00 m
- Load class: A 15 – C 250
- In-line outfall unit with excellent drainage capacity
- Range of gratings made of galvanised steel and black dip-coated DI
- Made in Germany
BIRCOslim® I Application areas
- Driveways and garages
- Office buildings
- Public buildings (e.g. children’s nurseries, creches)
- Sports facilities
- Car parks